ANTRIM BRETHREN IN CHRIST – THANK YOU!
Christmas offering 2022 we were pleased to partner with several local ministries, Cedar Ridge, Joy-El, Maranatha Ministries, Monarch’s Way, & New Hope Shelter. Each is committed to the work of the Kingdom and to help share the love of Christ in special ways. All gifts were equally divided among each ministry. Our 5th Sunday offering in January went to Christian Retreat Center in East Waterford, PA. Click on the link to hear a special Thank you from each of them. Thank you!
ANTRIM BIBLE CALENDAR 2023-2024
Join our congregation as we read through the entire Bible in the next 2 years. Antrim Bible Reading Challenge 2023-2024
ANTRIM BIC CHURCH RADIO SERMONS
Don’t miss a sermon! Listen to past Antrim BIC Church messages on the radion at
News Talk 103.7 FM every Sunday morning from 10:00 – 10:30 am. http://newstalk1037fm.com/
WRGG 93.7 every Sunday from 11:30 am – 12:00 pm. https://www.wrgg.org/
CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES APPS
- life360: “Life360 is a free smartphone app that helps keep families and close friends connected stay in sync throughout their busy day. With Life360, you can see where your family and friends are on a private map, stay in touch with group and one-on-one messaging…” Best of all, this app has a panic button kids can press whenever there is an emergency. What a great idea!
- Bible App for Kids: This app brings the Bible to life in a whole new way. Launching with 6 fully animated stories, the Bible App for Kids has touch-activated animations, games and activities to help children remember what they learn.
- Bible Wise – A family site that has information for all ages
- Family Life Today – A parenting site that will give you answers for children and marriage
- Focus On The Family – remains the leading Christian parenting website. They offer guides on child development, health and safety, discipline and parenting stages. Their daily radio program is a virtual seminar on Christian parenting.
- The Nation Center for Biblical Parenting is a very helpful Christian parenting website. They offer books, videos and live conferences to help Christian parents.
- Plugged In – reviews movies, videos, music, TV and games from a Christian perspective. We’re shining a light on the world of popular entertainment.
ANTRIM BIC CHURCH
- Antrim BIC Church Community Builders –– a site for Antrim Attenders
Growing Tree Preschool – Growing Tree Preschool strives to provide a positive, Christ-centered, stimulating environment for children ages 3 to 5. Developmentally appropriate practices are used to meet the physical, cognitive, spiritual, emotional and social needs of each child. Shalom Christian Academy has partnered with local churches to provide the Growing Tree Preschool program at: Marion Mennonite Church, King Street Church, Hollowell Brethren in Christ Church, Five Forks Brethren in Christ Church, and Antrim Brethren in Christ Church.