Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you! Our prayer is that you find Antrim BIC Church a loving and encouraging place where you can worship God with other believers. Please look around our website and you are invited to join us during our Worship Services, Sunday School, or Special Events. Please feel free to contact us for more information at 717-375-4658, [email protected], or through the Contact Us page.
Welcome to Antrim BIC Church
Where to Find Us
Our address is 24 Kauffman Rd E., Chambersburg PA. We are located at the intersection of Kauffman Road East and Route 11, halfway between the towns of Greencastle and Chambersburg. For directions, check out our Directions page.
What to Expect on a Sunday Morning
You can expect a warm greeting when you enter Antrim BIC Church on a Sunday morning. We have a fantastic team of Greeters that can help direct you to your service or help you get your children checked into one of our fun, age appropriate Sunday School, Children’s Church, or Nursery classes. They can answer your questions, give you directions, and even give you a tour of the church. We want you to feel at home here.
Once you know where you and your family are going, you can enjoy a cup of coffee in our Connections Cafe! The Cafe is open from 7:30 – 10:30 am and offers coffee, breakfast items, and fellowship.
We have two services available and a variety of Sunday School classes for every age group. During our worship times and Sunday school, you are invited to participate or simply observe. You won’t be asked to stand up and introduce yourself. Our desire is to provide an authentic atmosphere that glorifies God and encourages your walk with your Savior. We hope you find what your looking for and that you stay with us!
What about your Children and Youth?
All children – from birth through fifth grade – are invited to join our Discovery Cove children’s program located in our children’s wing. They will be cared for, taught, and encouraged by a team of trained volunteers in a fun, safe, and loving environment. On Wednesday nights during the fall and winter months, our Discovery Cove Kids program is in full swing and your children are welcome to join in the fun. Don’t forget, we also offer Children’s Church, Playtime, plus so much more throughout the year! For more information about our children’s programs, contact our Children’s Ministry Director, Sarah Layton, at [email protected]. She would love to hear from you and give you a tour of our children’s wing.
For children sixth grade or older, they are welcome to our Youth program. They will enjoy worship with the Youth Worship Team, encouraging and challenging teaching, small group discussion, plus much more. Our Youth also meet on Wednesday nights, engage in mission trips and service projects, and have several special events throughout the year. For more information about our Youth Program, contact our Youth Ministry Director, Brent Hey, at [email protected]. He would love to talk with you and tell you more about our Youth Program.
Service Times & Weekly Schedule
- 8:00 am: Traditional Service in the Sanctuary. If you can’t be here in person, please join us for the live stream of this service at www.antrimbic.org/sermons/videos/
- 9:30 am: Sunday School for all ages – Nursery is available
- 11:00 am: Blended Service in the Family Life Center – Nursery is available
- 7:30 – 10:30 am: Connections Cafe is open for your enjoyment and fellowship
- 11:00 am: Children’s Church on the 2nd and 4th Sundays (does not meet during the summer months)
- 11:00 am: Children’s Choir on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays (does not meet during the summer months)
- 10:00 – 10:30 am – Listen to sermons on NewsTalk 103.7 FM Radio
- 11:30 am – Listen to sermons on WRGG 93.7 FM Radio
- 7:00 pm: A Glimpse of Hope – 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month
- 7:00 pm: Young Adult Bible Study (This study does not meet at Antrim BIC Church. Please contact the church office for more information.)
- 9:00 am: Women’s Bible Study (schedule varies throughout the year – check the Calendar for schedule times)
- 6:30 pm: Women’s Bible Study, Men’s Bible Study, DivorceCare Sessions, GriefCare Sessions, Youth Program, Children’s Program, Choir Practice (schedule varies throughout the year – check the Calendar for schedule times)
- 7:00 pm: Adult Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
Please check our Calendar & Events page for more information about our schedule and special events.